11.27.2012

Cyber Monday/Asos' sale favourite things

Good Tuesday to all! Today it has been a good day so I'm very happy. Yesterday it was cyber Monday, did you buy some things? Well, I didn't. I was at home doing homework and other things but anyway I checked on my laptop to see the shops that have discounts in some clothes and accessories. There are online shops like Asos that still have discounts in a lot of things. It's a shop that I love, is my favourite online shop, you can find a lot of original and unique things that you can't find in other shops. It's true that there are things that are a little or very expensive so it's good when there is sales. I decided to show you my favourite Asos' things that are in sale, hope you like it. If you don't know this webpage I totally recommend you to visit it, you are going to find very original things.

Buen Martes a todos! Hoy ha sido un buen día, así que estoy muy feliz. Ayer fue cyber monday, has comprado algunas cosas? Pues yo, no. Porqué estaba en casa haciendo deberes y tareas, pero igualmente entré en mi ordenador para ver las tiendas que tenían descuentos en ropa y accesorios. Hay tiendas online como Asos que aún tienen descuentos en un montón de cosas. Es una tienda que me encanta, es mi tienda online favorita, puedes encontrar un montón de cosas originales y únicas que no podrás encontrar en otras tiendas. Es cierto que hay cosas que son bastante o muy caras, así que cuando hay rebajas y descuentos es una cosa buena que se tiene que aprovechar. He decidido mostrar mis cosas favoritas de Asos que están rebajadas, espero que os guste. Si aún no conoces esta página web te recomiendo totalmente a visitarla, encontraras cosas muy originales.

















Love,
Julia Coldwell