7.20.2015

My holy grail lip balm

Long time no see.

Once again I'm here to prove to you that I'm the worst blogger in history, I don't even want to think about the last time I wrote a post... Anyway, I'm here again! How is your summer going? Mine has consisted on laying on my bed watching Netflix, SO PRODUCTIVE, I know.

Today I'm going to talk to you about my holy grail lip balm because I'm slightly obsessed with it. You know, I've always had dry lips and I absolutely hate it, that's why I've tried a million lip balms but non of them never really worked for me, most of them would moisturize my lips for a few minutes and then the effect would disappear, so I'd had to reapply it a thousand times a day.

But that changed when a couple weeks ago I bought the Kiehl's LIP BALM #1 and from then, it has been a beautiful journey for my lips.

I'd say it has a slightly oily formula, but just the right amount, I mean, when you apply it it's a little bit oily but it quickly absorbs into the lip's skin and it maintains the moisture for a long time while making your lips look plump and healthy. The only downside of this product is the smell, it's an interesting smell, not pleasant at all, at least for me, but you just notice it when you apply it, once it's absorbed you don't notice it. But don't worry that much about it, they also have scented versions of it, the scents include cranberry, mint and mango. Next time I'll probably buy one of the scented versions, but for now I'm still in love with the non-scented one because it does do the job in a wonderful way.

You can buy it at the Kiehl's online shop.

What is YOUR favourite lip balm? I would love to know.