9.20.2015

The Weekly Playlist (I)

Music is a very big part of my life, I listen to music every-single-day. It might sound extreme, but I really don't think I could live without music, it just helps me in so many ways and can affect or change my mood so easily. I like to listen to a huge variety of styles, it just depends on the day, maybe one day I wake up and I just want to listen to all the rock classics from the 80s and the next day I want to listen to the latest Drake album. Seriously. That is why I decided to share with you my love for music, providing you a new music playlist created by yours truly each week. You are so welcome (unless you don't like my music taste, if that is the case,  I'm sorry).

This week's playlist will take you on a journey from the late 70s with two classics by Supertramp and also a little bit of Bob Dylan, going through a Pulp Fiction moment with the song ''Girl, you'll be  women soon'' by Urge Overkill, to some lovely indie-rock songs and ballads of the last few years. There is also a lot of other great songs in this playlist (actually they are al great), but I want you to be surprised.



What is your favourite song of the week? I'd love to know.